03/01/2012

The most creepy thing happened

So I was in game today, playing my legacy family, you can read it here when I heard this creepy music, it wasnt the dreaded ice cream van, or a burglar, or even a ghost no it was this guy......

AAArrrggghhhhh the reaper......now set the scene, I am only on my second generation, they have not long had a baby, just wo hoo'd for another, the founder and her hubby were busy with the toddler downstairs and this evil being is going after someone in the house....or so I thought....anyway I paused the game totally freaking out and shouting at the screen NO NO NO to the total amusement of my other half, I got all my family including the toddler a life fruit in their backpacks just in case, he paused in the doorway to the bedroom and my founder walks up the stairs and stops right beside him....

 I was really panicking now, poor Summer ...her time has come, she is off to meet her maker, what happens next totally lconfused me...he waves says hello then pffft he is gone, all family members are intact, including the horse in the yard. So I continue with my game. The next sim morning Summer goes to see to the horse and I spotted something in the grass I thought the paper boy had dropped the paper in the wrong place so I went to check and it was this....

Poor little stray dog, had wandered onto my lot and croaked his last coak, cashed in his chips, kicked the bucket....this now explains the reaper...I moved the headstone into my family cemetary for this little chap to RIP..........ok panic over now back to the game.............. xx


1 comment:

  1. Too bad for the pooch but the visual of your reaction is familiar ... and amusing. -EQ

    ReplyDelete